www.omplaw.co.za
 
 

About Us

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Firm History
 
Our firm was established in 1952 and was known as Knopp & Associates. Various name changes followed over the years due to changes in directors and since 2001 the firm has been known as Oosthuizen, Marais & Pretorius Inc.

In 2011, we moved to our new offices at the Urban Attic Building at Sioux Street, Voorbaai Mossel Bay, in order to be more accessible to our clients and be able to improve our service delivery.